Posted by Jeny Categories:
The Miss Universe 2010 title goes to Miss Mexico, 22-year-old Jimena Navarette. Miss Mexico stand out as the most beautiful woman in the universe among the 82 beauty queens from different countries all over the globe. Miss Jamaica Yendi Philipps is first runner up and Miss Australia Jesinta Campbell is second.

Miss Philippines Venus Raj is no. 4 among the top 5 candidates and many said that she is neck to neck with Miss Mexico in the scoring until that question and answer portion.

When asked by actor William Baldwin about: “What is one big mistake that you made in your life and what did you do to make it right? Miss Philippines who is obviously very nervous answered with: “Thank you so much sir for that wonderful question. Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Good evening Las Vegas. You know what sir, in my 22 years of existence, I can say there is nothing major major, I mean problem that I have done in my life because I am very confident with my family with the love that they are giving to me so thank you so much that I am here. Thank you thank you so much.”

Many believe that it was not the best answer.

Watch below the video of the question and answer portion.


No Response to "Miss Universe 2010 winner; Miss Philippines question and answer"