Posted by Jeny Categories: Labels: , , ,

Justin Bieber prefers a normal conversation with fans rather than screaming his name, "Justin! Justin! Justin!"

Justin says "Just talk to me. Ask me how I'm doing. Introduce yourself instead of yelling, 'Justin! Justin! Justin! Can I have a picture?

Aside from screaming fans, he hates followers that would come to him while he is eating. "How would you like it if I came into your house and started taking pictures of you while you were eating? I hate that."

Justin Bieber is one of the most famous young celebrity we have right now with over 4 million Twitter followers and have sold millions of copies of his songs like 'Baby' and 'One Time'.

1 Response to Justin Bieber doesn't like fans to scream at him.

November 10, 2010 at 9:37 AM

Justin Bieber my idol. You're one of a kind. I also like the Bisaya version or rendition of his song which I found in this website: http://www.affordablecebu.com/publ/bisaya_version_music_video/one_time_bisaya_version/2-1-0-88